Requirement for HVAC modelling of a huge industrial building in Revit. Precise 3D models and coordinate Revit files meetings the client requirements. After receiving HVAC drawings and floor plan file, our engineering team studied the drawings formed a team of 9 modelers and one dedicated QC specialist to work on the project.
We faced many challenges while working on this project
- The project was divided in the seven milestones. The team followed top-down model and started modeling from the 19th floor
- The HVAC model were created inRevit and quality checked before sending it for clash detection.
- After each milestone, the modeled files were send to the client for their inputs.
- The models then imported into Navisworks, and clash were removed.
- After addressing the input from the client, the final coordinated Revit file without clashes was sent to the client.
The client was satisfied with the precise HVAC models addressing all their inputs proactively by Sudarshan CADD team. As our team was able to take up and deliver the clash detection and coordinated file. The client didn’t have to look for another vendor to deal with another project requirement. The project completed on a great note with high appreciation from the client and assurance of future partnership.